Tuesday, April 3, 2012

carnival in the mall

I've decided it must be a requirement for all malls here to have something random and awesome in them, usually on the top floor. The mall right across the street from my school has badminton on the fifth floor. The one across from that, with the grocery store I go to, has a gym. The new one a few blocks away has a carnival on the fifth floor. And it is amazing. The mall opened a few months ago, so some of the foreigners and I went to play there the other day. They have everything from carnival games where you can win prizes to a haunted house to laser tag and archery.




I was a little confused there because there were people chipping away at the tile all over the place. The mall only opened a few months ago, so I'm not sure what they could have been doing. But more confusing than that was the fact that under the tile, on the fifth floor of this building, they were hitting dirt. And workers were wandering around pushing wheelbarrows of dirt, also on the fifth floor of the mall. Not to say I know anything about construction, but that makes me wonder about the building practices here, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment