Friday, February 10, 2012

inside The Crack Den

I was feeling somewhat bad about calling The Crack Den The Crack Den for about half a minute, until I went over to the Chinese American grad student's apartment Wednesday night to be nosy and see where I might be moving into if I stay in Songyuan and saw how much better it is. It's like twice the size, not that The Crack Den is that small, but the bathroom is a zillion times better (which, as we all know, is huge for me), it's much newer, and just light years better in general. The Crack Den remains. A few people have asked me for pictures so, feast your eyes on these!

This is a small area off of my bedroom. It sticks off the back of the building, adjacent to the kitchen, and is not heated.

bedroom (duh)


Ugh. Note the shower head on the left. Also, just under it in the corner is where my washer was. The thing my loofah is hanging off of is the spout where you have to fill the washer to do laundry.

More ugh.

Washer!

Living room looking back into the kitchen. Yes, there is a random Pepsi fridge. Don't ask questions... I don't.


Kitchen area, again, sticking off the back of the building and unheated.




No comments:

Post a Comment