Saturday, June 23, 2012

pee feet

The topic of toilets comes up a lot here, squatters versus western style. When the group of American high schools was here the other week, I was trying to explain to them why I prefer squatters. I'm a hoverer in America anyway, so squatting is completely natural for me. Granted I have good balance and good knees; I think being fat, pregnant or old might change my opinion a bit, but squatters are fine in high heels too.

The only problem with squatters is the splashing. No matter what, your pee is going to splash everywhere, it's inevitable, no matter how slowly you pee. Some squatters have splash guards on the front, but the doesn't protect the sides from splashing. When I first got here, I was kind of thinking I might not wear sandals in summer, but I hate shoes so I do. I've just accepted the fact that my feet will pretty much always have a little bit of pee on them. Fun fact of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment