Friday, June 22, 2012

don't judge me, I have a cleaning lady

I've never had a cleaning lady before. I've always thought it was kind of self indulgent and I'm a bit of a clean freak, so I'd usually rather clean something myself and KNOW it's clean. Here, not so much. Everything gets dirty so quickly and I don't like to be home and then my place gets dirty and then I went to be home even less... you get the idea.

Anywho, some of the other foreigners have a cleaning lady (they use the same one). After my last trip, I was completely overwhelmed by the idea of cleaning up after almost two weeks away, so I broke down and called her (well, I had someone else call her, she doesn't speak any English).

She's really affordable (50 kwai each time), she uses whatever cleaning materials I have around and she's completely trustworthy. We all make sure we're home to let her in when she arrives and then leave to get out of her way. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment