Friday, March 2, 2012

Tanggu apartment

It has occurred to me that I complained about The Crack Den so much and posted so many pictures and I haven't posted a single one of my new and improved apartment in Tanggu. So, here is Rui Jia in all its glory (except for the master suite, as that is where my TA lives and she was in there when I was taking these).

Street view- I'm in this front building on the street. My living room and kitchen face this way, our bedrooms face a courtyard between buildings. The buildings just past it are part of TEDA International School.
Yep, I have a bigger bed here than I have ever had in my entire life. Now if only it had a Western mattress...

Yay Western bathroom!

We actually haven't even plugged that tv in since we've been here.
Don't ask about the printer on the counter next to the cook top. We don't cook, so it makes sense for us. I had to laugh though, when we moved in, my TA actually asked me if I knew how to use the microwave.
This is our complex from the back; I live in the third building in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment