Friday, February 24, 2012

slacking excuse #1: 798

As anyone keeping up with me daily knows, I haven't posted in a few days. I have had a friend from Songyuan visiting me in Tanggu and we have been going on adventures. It's been a crazy couple of days, during which nothing has worked out as planned, but everything has been awesome. He's leaving in the morning and I am gearing up for a really long weekend of teaching, which I am also very behind in lesson planning for, but I will share the first post about adventures tonight!

On Tuesday I met my friend in Beijing and we went to 798, which is a very cool little gallery district. We only had a few hours there and I could honestly spend a couple of days going through all of the little shops, galleries and cafes. 798 has been my favorite thing in China so far.























No comments:

Post a Comment