Thursday, March 8, 2012

around Tanggu

My Chinese American friend from Songyuan that is now in Nankai seem to have made a Wednesday tradition of adventures. He came to visit me this week so we walked all over Tanggu. We checked out the football stadium and mall right near my apartment.



Not sure what's with this huge rock climbing wall right outside the stadium, but I'll take it.

Apparently "Pocari Sweat" is a Gatorade like sports drink. Sounds gross to me...
I'm assuming this sculpture will be surrounded by a yet to be finished water feature. This is the second sculpture I've seen around Tianjin with these large, iridescent, metallic metal flowers, so I'm thinking the artist must be a local.

Food court place I will definitely be visiting! "Los Party"? Mexican and American?! And a teddy bear?! Done.

 Also this one. I love Mochi!

 This just cracked me up. It was hanging next to the escalator on the way down. Look out for what exactly?

Best mall kids play area. Ever.

Love the necklace.

No wait. Scratch that. Love the whole outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment